Are you about to hire a construction service provider?
But you’re not sure what offers they have to make your home or office more comfortable and luxurious. If so, then you should take a look at all the key services that a reputable commercial construction company usually offers. We have mentioned all of them here just for your benefit.
Let’s start by taking a look at the basic services offered by such organizations. They include but are not limited to:
Design creation: In this service, all aspects of the design stage prior to construction are taken care of. In addition to creating wonderful designs, they also handle tasks like obtaining permits, ensuring competitive prices, and delivering construction.
Building management: As part of this service, the construction service provider would handle everything from reviewing plans developed by other companies to estimating and from value engineering to ensuring competitive pricing. The delivery of the construction is also insured.
General contracting: In this service, the company will provide you with the flat-rate prices that it charges for the delivery of a project defined in the set of plans that someone else could have defined.
Maintenance and repairs: Here, you as a customer have the option to choose between contact pricing schedules or lump sum pricing. The time and material could also be chosen by you and the company would follow your instructions.
Other vital services
Apart from the above mentioned services, good construction contractors also offer some more vital services which are listed below:
• Drywall or Framing: The walls and ceilings of your building are framed and attached to drywall using the proper materials and skills.
• Plumbing – Companies involved in commercial construction often have the ability to perform plumbing and piping work of any type and scope.
• Electrical Services – Whether it’s a small electrical fault or the installation of a new electrical system in a new construction, everything is performed flawlessly according to your expectations.
• HVAC – Everything from new HVAC installation to old system restore is done by experts so you never feel stifled again.
• Concrete for creations: Concrete is used to create small or large concrete slabs or platforms for equipment. It all depends on what you expect from a contractor you have chosen.
• Clean Rooms – Office construction or medical room additions can be done cleanly and safely by a qualified contractor to avoid interruption to your vital business operations.
• Offices and Modular Structures: You can make your office space efficient and productive by hiring a general contractor with a lot of experience in this field. After all, efficient design attracts better employees and customers, right?
• Painting: From commercial to industrial and interior to exterior painting, it’s all offered by an expert contractor to keep your space looking great inside and out.
• Woodworking: Want to add some artistic woodworking to your home or office? Your own contractor can provide it at a reasonable cost. You should try it once.
• Permit Processing – A contractor with the right contacts can also help you get all the necessary permits in a time frame without charging a high fee for it. It’s a service worth exploring if you want a hassle-free build or redesign experience.